Petro Log maintains a safety program conforming to the highest standards in the industry. The program requires comprehensive cooperation in all safety matters, not only between supervisory and non-supervisory personnel, but also between each employee and his fellow workers. Only through a cooperative effort can we establish and maintain our goal of zero accidents and injuries.
To supplement the program, Petro Log utilizes programs from SafeGulf, PEC and ISNetworld to achieve the highest standards applicable to all employees, whether new personnel or seasoned veterans. In this way, our customers are assured that the latest safety information and methods are made available in a timely and efficient manner to our entire personnel base.
Modeled after organizations with the best experience in reducing disabling injuries and illness, Petro Log's Safety Program:
- Provides the maximum amount of mechanical and physical safeguards possible.
- Complies to the safety standards of every job.
- Maintains the policy of frequent safety inspections to find and end unsafe working conditions or practices.
- Trains all employees in proper safety practices.
- Provides employees with all necessary protective equipment with instructions for its use and care.
- Develops and enforces safety rules and regulations.
- Promptly and thoroughly investigates every accident to find its cause and correct the problem, thus preventing its recurrence.
- Recognizes and rewards employees for outstanding safety performance.
Petro Log's management is responsible and accountable for the safety of every employee, and we are truly committed to the safety of all. Petro Log's initiatives in safety, training, and orientation work together to preserve the health and well-being of our employees and everyone with whom they work.